Lumia 525 is not connecting to computer after upgrading to windowsphone 8.1 update

mohitmbf

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
recently i updated my lumia 525 to windowsphone 8.1 update , but after updating the following problems started occuring
1. my computer(windows 7) is not detecting my phone, i tried all solutions written on microsoft's website but still no result , my phone is still getting charged after connecting to data cable which means their is no problem with data cable
i tried to downgrade to windows 8 but nokia software recovery tool is also not detecting my phone
2.it dosen't charge always , sometimes it detects the charger and sometime it won't(it is not the problem of the charger since i ordered it just 2 days ago and it's charging my all other phones perfectly)

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
it occured to me too, i simply uninstalled existing drivers in my pc and computer installed the latest one and it now works perfectly fine. To do this, open - Start Menu -> Devices and Printers. You will find your phone's name there with possibly a yellow exclamation mark under devices with removable storage. Right click on that and uninstall the drivers. Then reconnect your phone to the pc and download drivers when it prompts to. This worked on my Lumia 625. Should work in yours too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon