My Lumia 520 is currently on WP 8.1 update 1 dev preview Lumia black. I've updated my phone which I got the update from dev preview. And the official from Nokia has rolled out here in the Philippines. Because the update I've got from developers preview because I have updated my phone a while ago, why i can't get the update from Nokia? It says the "your phone is up to date". And if I got the update from Nokia is there will be any problems if I'm going to install it? Because I've read in wpcentral that Microsoft hasn't fixed the issues regarding the wp8.1 dev preview updating from Nokia.
    08-21-2014 09:06 AM
    This article is the answer to your question:
    Microsoft: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developer users should return to normal software before Lumia Cyan | Windows Phone Central

There are two things you can choose from to get Cyan. One is you can wait until Microsoft fixes the problem and starts sending it out again to phones that are running the preview, or the other is you can roll back to 8.0 using Nokia's tools to do so, and then go forward with the public release.
    Nathan Abriol likes this.
    08-21-2014 09:20 AM
    So technically the Microsoft has stopped the updates coming from Nokia? I've tried installing the Nokia software recovery update retailer. My phone doesn't recognize the Nokia software recovery update retailer. I don't know why it doesn't recognizes at all but it can recognize from the my computer
    08-21-2014 09:43 AM
    Microsoft stopped the updates coming from Microsoft in this case (Nokia's devices are now owned by Microsoft).

Unfortunately, I've not used the Nokia software update package (fortunately for me, I guess), so I can't help you other than to say that the link I provided has a link in the article showing what to do to get the phone rolled back.
    Nathan Abriol likes this.
    08-21-2014 11:29 AM