Why I can't get the update from Nokia

Nathan Abriol

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 520 is currently on WP 8.1 update 1 dev preview Lumia black. I've updated my phone which I got the update from dev preview. And the official from Nokia has rolled out here in the Philippines. Because the update I've got from developers preview because I have updated my phone a while ago, why i can't get the update from Nokia? It says the "your phone is up to date". And if I got the update from Nokia is there will be any problems if I'm going to install it? Because I've read in wpcentral that Microsoft hasn't fixed the issues regarding the wp8.1 dev preview updating from Nokia.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Nathan Abriol

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
So technically the Microsoft has stopped the updates coming from Nokia? I've tried installing the Nokia software recovery update retailer. My phone doesn't recognize the Nokia software recovery update retailer. I don't know why it doesn't recognizes at all but it can recognize from the my computer

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft stopped the updates coming from Microsoft in this case (Nokia's devices are now owned by Microsoft).

Unfortunately, I've not used the Nokia software update package (fortunately for me, I guess), so I can't help you other than to say that the link I provided has a link in the article showing what to do to get the phone rolled back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon