lumia 620doesnt show cyan update available.

W

WPCentral Question

when checked from settings>phone update>check updates it says "your phone is up to date. last checked 2 seconds ago.". I use a Lumia 620 in India. I can see on websites etc that cyan update is available in India yet i cannot receive it. Morever a friend of mine update his Lumia 620 a few days ago and i am still getting the same message.. please help me get an update. i am very enthusiastic to use the new 8.1 update. thanx.

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
when checked from settings>phone update>check updates it says "your phone is up to date. last checked 2 seconds ago.". I use a Lumia 620 in India. I can see on websites etc that cyan update is available in India yet i cannot receive it. Morever a friend of mine update his Lumia 620 a few days ago and i am still getting the same message.. please help me get an update. i am very enthusiastic to use the new 8.1 update. thanx.

My wife's 620 also isn't finding the update...and not on DP. Any way to force the update ?

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I've the same problem with 525 update CV Pakistan that OTA update isn't showing even though the update is available in Pakistan for my phone. I contacted Nokia support on twitter and they said OTA updates are rolled out gradually. So, you have to be patient and wait for it. Or you can flash cyan on your phone through Nokia software recovery tool from your PC.
But remember to make a back up first because Nokia software recovery tool will delete all your data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb