How big is your photos Nokia 720?

kriser81

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I has been using Nokia 720 (8.1) since last year. For me the camera's quality is fine.
However, I found some pictures said to be taken by 720 and they are about 2.5 mb while mine pictures are about 300kb or so.
So, is there a resolution settings or something? I can find only ratio setting (4:3 or 16:9).

Thanks in advance

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
where are you getting these 300 kb photos?
From OneDrive? Check upload settings, by default it compresses photos when they're uploaded.
By email? probably the same.
directly from the phone? beats me.

worth noting that 4:3 photos are a bit larger than 16:9

kriser81

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Xandros9, thanks for your reply. It's a very stupid of me. I always send pictures via email or upload to my Facebook and the size is automatically limited to about 300kb. After reading your reply, I took out the micro SD and plugged to my computer. Voila! the picture is a lot bigger!

In this case, is there a way to send or upload photos with full quality directly through my phone?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Xandros9, thanks for your reply. It's a very stupid of me. I always send pictures via email or upload to my Facebook and the size is automatically limited to about 300kb. After reading your reply, I took out the micro SD and plugged to my computer. Voila! the picture is a lot bigger!

In this case, is there a way to send or upload photos with full quality directly through my phone?

If you use OneDrive sync, go into Settings > applications page > photos+camera > (Auto Upload) OneDrive > use the options there.
Not sure about email or FB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon