Block calls and text - Call + SMS Filter not working for me

rodney0905

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app to block calls and texts? The build in Call + SMS Filter only blocks calls and texts after the person has already contacted you. Am I missing something? Can someone suggest a good app because I cannot find a single one in the app store.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'd suggest starting a call to the number you'd like to block, but end it immediately not allowing it to actually get placed. Then long press it in the call history page and block it. I have not been able to find a way around that either. You can then delete that entry out of your history too as if it never happened.

rodney0905

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Let me try this. Holy smokes. I feel so silly for missing this. This is an interesting anecdote because I'm a consultant and one of my selling points is not missing things like this. I guess you win some, you lose some haha.

I didn't know if the person had to call me before I could block them but I'll try this. Thanks

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Let me try this. Holy smokes. I feel so silly for missing this. This is an interesting anecdote because I'm a consultant and one of my selling points is not missing things like this. I guess you win some, you lose some haha.

I didn't know if the person had to call me before I could block them but I'll try this. Thanks

Haha its all good. We all miss things like this. I did just try it myself, and it doesn't matter if its and outgoing or incoming call, you can still select it and block!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3