Lumia 925 wifi issue

W

WPCentral Question

my lumia 925 is showing no internet access or limited..it was working fine before..i mean used to take its own time to connect but now its been two days its not showing connected at all..i'v tried restarting the phone as well as the router..router is not faulty as my laptop connects fine with it..please suggest me the solution..its very frustrating

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
my lumia 925 is showing no internet access or limited..it was working fine before..i mean used to take its own time to connect but now its been two days its not showing connected at all..i'v tried restarting the phone as well as the router..router is not faulty as my laptop connects fine with it..please suggest me the solution..its very frustrating
After I updated to the WPD my 925 just has gotten worse. It close apps by itself, it resets itself, it doesn't recognize the difference when its in and/or out of the WiFi range, my calls drop, it's a mess. I have tried everything but so far I haven't found the solution I though I was alone in this "crisis" hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon