Whatsapp message notifications problem

W

WPCentral Question

has anybody noticed any issues with whats app message notification... i am not getting messaged delivered... ie.. only 1 tick is seen on sending device and all the messages come when we open the app... getting this on 3 different devices...

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Not facing any issues with Whatsapp. Everything is working perfectly on my Lumia 1320. I once had this problem long long back when I was on WP 8. I uninstalled and re-installed the app and then everything worked fine.

tavillo1980

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Same problem in Argentina, with Lumia 925 with Lumia Cyan.

I send a message and a "tick" appears. However, if I close Whatsapp I get no notifications.

When I open Whatsapp again, all messages enter at the same time.

KRS_21

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yep same here on a 925. Started noticing it this afternoon. I don't get any notifications and all the messages appear when I open the app. I'll try a soft reset and see what it does

Update: soft reset didn't resolve the issue

Last edited:

Turanga06

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Same here in Costa Rica, L1020+Cyan+8.1.1 DP.

Last night I had this issue with all the notifications (WhatsApp, FB Messenger, FB, etc)... Nothing seemed to work, nor restarting, nor soft resetting... But it came to normal by itself...

Today I'm facing the same exact issue... I think that the Microsoft Push Notification Service is having some kind of problem. At least, I'm not alone, kind of relief.

ManuelPineda

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I'm from El Salvador, Lumia 925+Cyan+8.1

Same here in Costa Rica, L1020+Cyan+8.1.1 DP.

Last night I had this issue with all the notifications (WhatsApp, FB Messenger, FB, etc)... Nothing seemed to work, nor restarting, nor soft resetting... But it came to normal by itself...

Today I'm facing the same exact issue... I think that the Microsoft Push Notification Service is having some kind of problem. At least, I'm not alone, kind of relief.

Turanga06

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
please everyone contact whatsapp support as I am seeing the same problem. Wonder if the problem is with only Lumia Cyan users or may GDR1 (DP) + Cyan

As stated before, I think that the problem isn't a WhatsApp concern but Microsoft's... Because is all the notifications, their Push service maybe is broken (with a random behavior).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750