New Lumia phone

thrash994

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking about buying a Lumia phone but I don't really know which one should I get. 920 is a little bit oldish and 925 is newer but both doesn't have support for memory card. I'm thinking about 1320 because of the screen (I like bigger screen) but it has low specs. 1520 is a bit to expensive for me. Also I'd like to own 1020 but since it has a display lower than 5 inches I'm not really interested. So if you guys can help me decide which Lumia to buy I'd really appreciate that. I'd like to own one of the new Lumias like 830, 730 but since they aren't available in my country I can't own one. So, which Lumia should I buy?

Last edited:

TonyHove

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If you want the bigger (6")screen but can't afford the 1520 then go with the 1320. I think it will do just the trick in terms of bigger screen , good battery life and the SD card functionality. Yes the specs are watered down to make the price point lower but it wont take away from the overall experience. Only really the 5MP camera where you lose out. Or else just wait for the 830/730 to be released in your country. Which country are you from?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about buying me Lumia phone but I don't really know which one should I get. 920 is a little bit oldish and 925 is newer but both doesn't have support for memory card. I'm thinking about 1320 because of the screen (I like bigger screen) but it has low specs. 1520 is a bit to expensive for me. Also I'd like to own 1020 but since it has a display lower than 5 inches I'm not really interested. So if you guys can help me decide which Lumia to buy I'd really appreciate that. I'd like to own one of the new Lumias like 830, 730 but since they aren't available in my country I can't own one. So, which Lumia should I buy?

I wouldn't worry about the 920's age just yet. The 925 is almost exactly the same internally as the 920. Neither do have microSD.
The 1320 is probably on par with the 92x's (except for a couple features and meh camera) so in terms of horsepower i dont think the specs are that low.
Worth looking at the 930, wait to see if you can pick up an 830 or 730 since I dont think it's launched yet?

thrash994

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
@TonyHove I'm from Macedonia, the phones here always arrive later than they are released global. But I think I'm going to buy 1320, I'll miss the quad core CPU for sure but the battery is pretty impressive.

@xandros9 the 92x's are also great phones but since I like bigger screen I should buy 1320 it's way more cheaper than 1520 here. I'd like to buy 1520 but I can't afford it :(

@X0LARIUM never HTC again. I'm so disappointed by them for no further updates for my 8S.

thrash994

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
^ How about the updates. Did you get Cyan or something? Do you have any problems with it like turning off when heated, the battery draining problem?

I went to a store today and the seller said it was sold out and they don't know when it will be available. I wrote them a mail. So, let's hope I'm not a bad luck guy :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon