When will Cyan be available for Lumia 625 in Jordan?

W

WPCentral Question

hello

i would like to know when lumia cyan become available for lumia 625 devices in Jordan we have been waiting for long time , can you provide us with specific time pr period ?

with my all respect

ma7mudg5x

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
hahahah no one will know the feel that you cant live experience of lumia cyan update sine i am one of the big windows phone fans and i wanna to know if that update improve our experience or not that urgency is ........ , i try to use WP DP but i was heard that it cant be available for me when the original update release to my device

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
hahahah no one will know the feel that you cant live experience of lumia cyan update sine i am one of the big windows phone fans and i wanna to know if that update improve our experience or not that urgency is ........ , i try to use WP DP but i was heard that it cant be available for me when the original update release to my device

Let's hope in the future they fix this issue with updates.

If there is an issue going from DP to Cyan then you only need to worry about losing data on the phone if you can't back it up. If that's an issue for you then yes I can see why you'd want to wait. If it isn't then you can go to DP then use Nokia Software Recovery Tool to get Cyan when it's finally released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire