hello

i would like to know when lumia cyan become available for lumia 625 devices in Jordan we have been waiting for long time , can you provide us with specific time pr period ?

with my all respect
    09-15-2014 03:06 AM
    No one here really knows when the update will be released. All I can do is suggest you keep checking here.

Availability in Middle East - Nokia

It looks like it's almost ready.
    09-15-2014 03:36 AM
    thanks but usually trucking the update through website that you are provided to me but i need to update my device urgently cant wait any more
    09-15-2014 03:47 AM
    thanks but usually trucking the update through website that you are provided to me but i need to update my device urgently cant wait any more
    Why not go to WP DP then? Cyan doesn't really add anything to the phone.

All you need to know about the Windows Phone 8.1 'Preview for Developers' | Windows Phone Central

I have to say I'm curious to know what the urgency is...
    09-15-2014 04:24 AM
    hahahah no one will know the feel that you cant live experience of lumia cyan update sine i am one of the big windows phone fans and i wanna to know if that update improve our experience or not that urgency is ........ , i try to use WP DP but i was heard that it cant be available for me when the original update release to my device
    09-15-2014 04:46 AM
    hahahah no one will know the feel that you cant live experience of lumia cyan update sine i am one of the big windows phone fans and i wanna to know if that update improve our experience or not that urgency is ........ , i try to use WP DP but i was heard that it cant be available for me when the original update release to my device
    Let's hope in the future they fix this issue with updates.

If there is an issue going from DP to Cyan then you only need to worry about losing data on the phone if you can't back it up. If that's an issue for you then yes I can see why you'd want to wait. If it isn't then you can go to DP then use Nokia Software Recovery Tool to get Cyan when it's finally released.
    09-15-2014 05:06 AM
    its long processes i would like to do that but i can back up my data through normal way but how can use Nokia Software Recovery and how i can get the DP
    09-15-2014 05:14 AM
    The link I provided above details how to get the WP DP using MS Apps Studio. It's free.

For Nokia Software Recovery Tool you can download it here - FAQ - FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Nokia - UK

You need a PC and WiFi connection to use it. Be sure to backup what you can prior to using this software as it will erase everything.
    09-15-2014 05:30 AM
    i will try and give you the feedback , thank you
    Last edited by ma7mudg5x; 09-15-2014 at 06:10 AM.
    09-15-2014 05:38 AM