Problems with Facebook (again)

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is a repeat. If any of these are covered in a separate thread, please point me in the direction:

1) Lockscreen pulling pics from FB.
No longer is auto-rotating to new ones. I have to go into lock screen settings and tell it to pull from FB and then it will change it, once.

2) News feed will show "Friend has commented on a post" but it won't say WHAT post they commented on. You click on the item and it just takes you to their wall. When did this start behaving like this?

3) There seems to be a bigger discrepancy between what the WP app shows and the web version. Used to be, the two versions were pretty close, but now, it's a bigger gap. *Checking FB from iOS shows even different items altogether.

None of these are deal breakers, but just wondering if I need to update my security settings or something. Thanks in advance.

Zay Oraiz

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
could you also help me.. because I cant find the "SAY WHAT YOU ARE DOING (SMILEY BUTTON)" button in my facebook on my windows phone? I can't even post certain numbers of pictures at a time even if I selected 3 or more, only one will be uploaded.. PLEASE HELP ME..

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
could you also help me.. because I cant find the "SAY WHAT YOU ARE DOING (SMILEY BUTTON)" button in my facebook on my windows phone? I can't even post certain numbers of pictures at a time even if I selected 3 or more, only one will be uploaded.. PLEASE HELP ME..

I don't think you can do that anymore. I don't see the ability to use emoticons from the WP app and last time I tried posting a pic from the app, it never finished. I would recommend the m.facebook.com from the browser if you really need emoticon support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett