Trying to download google apps on my Lumia 925

W

WPCentral Question

I purchased a new car that has a UVO esystem that works with my smartphone to do diagnostics, emergency calls, etc. But the app will not download on my Lumia 925. It says it only works on Iphones and Androids. Kia says it should download with no issues, but it keeps telling me that I don't have a compatible device, to download another installer which then says the same thing.
It is really frustrating.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the phone to download it? I already checked the windows app store and they don't have the app.

I am thinking of going into the T-Mobile store and see if anyone there can figure it out. But I wanted to see if anyone here might have some ideas!!

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
. It says it only works on Iphones and Androids. Kia says it should download with no issues, but it keeps telling me that I don't have a compatible device, to download another installer which then says the same thing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the phone to download it? I already checked the windows app store and they don't have the app.

Please dont go to T Mobile. They will have a laugh at your expense. You virutally have answered your own question. I would say if Kia is so kocky about its possibility, take it to them and let them deal with it. You sit back and watch the show as if the app is not in the store it means the app is not meant for lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon