Xbox music not playing my music

Hi Fadia

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I moved my music from my SD card to my phone after a hard reset today and now Xbox music is showing me error 80070003 and it won't play most of the songs I have... The weird thing is they play just fine when I use a different app
Anyone might know what's wrong with it or what I did wrong?

Narada93

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. But in another way. I removed my sd card (i think i didn't unmount) and inserted a new one. Then music app started to misbehave, like exits the app, not playing etc.
What i figured was when we make a huge change in songs like moving them all or changing the sd card , the music app doesn't refresh the list. In my case, i figured music app didn't delete songs from previous SD card in 'all songs' list.
For me also, trying another music app and starting to play songs and then using music app worked.
I had to reset the phone. We can't reset ir refresh the music app manually.

Hi Fadia

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. But in another way. I removed my sd card (i think i didn't unmount) and inserted a new one. Then music app started to misbehave, like exits the app, not playing etc.
What i figured was when we make a huge change in songs like moving them all or changing the sd card , the music app doesn't refresh the list. In my case, i figured music app didn't delete songs from previous SD card in 'all songs' list.
For me also, trying another music app and starting to play songs and then using music app worked.
I had to reset the phone. We can't reset ir refresh the music app manually.

I just recently removed my SD card (because it kept showing me there's an error) and moved all my music from it to my phone and then I did a hard reset but the music error is still there :(
Just tried to see if a soft reset would fix it, unfortunately, it didn't... Don't really feel like hard resetting my phone and dealing with all of that again
There has to be another way.. I hope there is one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism