I moved my music from my SD card to my phone after a hard reset today and now Xbox music is showing me error 80070003 and it won't play most of the songs I have... The weird thing is they play just fine when I use a different app
    Anyone might know what's wrong with it or what I did wrong?
    09-20-2014 02:48 PM
    Nevermind, seems to have worked itself out... Maybe got jealous of the app I was using or something
    09-20-2014 03:07 PM
    Actually did not work itself out... I have to open the other music app to play music and then open Xbox music
    09-25-2014 04:45 PM
    Same thing happened to me. But in another way. I removed my sd card (i think i didn't unmount) and inserted a new one. Then music app started to misbehave, like exits the app, not playing etc.
    What i figured was when we make a huge change in songs like moving them all or changing the sd card , the music app doesn't refresh the list. In my case, i figured music app didn't delete songs from previous SD card in 'all songs' list.
    For me also, trying another music app and starting to play songs and then using music app worked.
    I had to reset the phone. We can't reset ir refresh the music app manually.
    09-25-2014 06:57 PM
    Plug into a Windows 8.1 box and open the Windows Phone App (Metro UI) which seems to solve indexing problems...
    09-25-2014 07:11 PM
    Same thing happened to me. But in another way. I removed my sd card (i think i didn't unmount) and inserted a new one. Then music app started to misbehave, like exits the app, not playing etc.
    What i figured was when we make a huge change in songs like moving them all or changing the sd card , the music app doesn't refresh the list. In my case, i figured music app didn't delete songs from previous SD card in 'all songs' list.
    For me also, trying another music app and starting to play songs and then using music app worked.
    I had to reset the phone. We can't reset ir refresh the music app manually.
    I just recently removed my SD card (because it kept showing me there's an error) and moved all my music from it to my phone and then I did a hard reset but the music error is still there :(
    Just tried to see if a soft reset would fix it, unfortunately, it didn't... Don't really feel like hard resetting my phone and dealing with all of that again
    There has to be another way.. I hope there is one
    09-28-2014 02:41 AM
    Plug into a Windows 8.1 box and open the Windows Phone App (Metro UI) which seems to solve indexing problems...
    Unfortunately, I don't have an access to a windows 8.1... Everyone I know is still stuck on windows 7 and refusing to change and I don't have a pc
    09-28-2014 02:43 AM