windows phone tiles go blank whole returning to home screen

Aashish13

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
when returning to home screen thee are times that tiles go blank and take time to load. u scroll down and u will see tiles and icons after 1 or 2 seconds. I have noticed that this happens to all my apps pinned on the start screen which are installed in SD card. coz apps like watsapp and OneNote don't take time to load the tile while returning to home screen. does anybody else get the problem with their apps on SD card. i guess even if you suffer from any kind of minor lag on 8.1 that's due to SD card which loads apps on start screen all the time.

Zohaib ZJ

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
My all apps are installed in my phone sometimes i also face the same problem.for example when switch from heavy app like immediately turn off the skype or any heavy game..i am.also looking for the solution

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I get this quite often too. I'm on DP but using a 925 so all of my apps are installed on the phone.
So it's NOT a sd problem.
Imo the more iterations of wp we get, the more bugs and lag we get. Kind of understandable as it's always getting more features, so more stuff happening and more chances of bugs slipping through.
But then again we shouldn't have to put up with it.

Aashish13

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Don't you think guys that WP8 was much smoother. Even I face the same problem.

wp8 has a little hit different flow. however some things are good on wp8 and some are on wp8.1. overall it's a good update. optimization of new os for and exsiting device with firmware isn't that easy to the level of perfection.
the codes which are written b4 sometimes troubles the new update or sometimes provides improvements that's y on android OEMs try to give more specs and ppl become get fools and looted day by day.however this a just a little bug I face on my 720. I appreciate Microsoft hardwork in optimizing for every wp8 device. otherwise u see iOS 7 lagging on iPhone 4s and 5. android cant even think of optimizing their smartphones making ppl fools as they do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon