Anyone know why my email conversations get so messed up?

W

WPCentral Question

Hey, I can't figure out *why* my email conversations get so messed up sometimes.
I'm using my @live.com email that I set up when I started up my Lumia Icon and the default email client.

Occasionally I'll have a conversation that's "grouped" but the messages within have absolutely *nothing* to do with each other: they're not replies of each other or anything, and they have different recipients. Then other times I'll reply to an email and it will suddenly start a new conversation or get added to another random and perhaps unrelated conversation, when other conversations just keep on going fine. This doesn't always happen, but it happens often enough.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right. It's really frustrating, inconvenient and quite little unnerving because it makes me think that I might have accidentally sent something to the wrong person. I check and I didn't. It's just.. weird. I like the conversation view though and want to keep it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

In "Settings", "Conversations" are set to "On", and I checked "Show Replies and Emails from all your Synced Folders". If I uncheck that, the conversations are still messed up. I also tried telling it to sync again. I also sign into the outlook.com email client to use that sometimes.

Anyone know what's going on?
Thanks for your help guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2