How do you catch your phones hacker?

W

WPCentral Question

No ones ever physically had my phone to hack it but I've heard of ways to remotely do it. Other than a hotel WiFi it only has ever ran on my carrier network but it's defiantly jacked, I get IP address locations saying I'm logged I from all over the country and other tells that even say my location is accessed.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Catch them? As in track them down? Get the authorities to go after them? IDK if you can get any law enforcement person that interested in your one particular device unless you have evidence they are somehow using your phone to steal money from somewhere.

Many Apps need to access your location in order to function properly. Could this be what is reported? I'm not sure where you are even getting these reports from...

If there is a trusted person you know who has IT skills, have them take a look at what you are talking about...

​If in doubt... Take the drastic measure of ditching all your data. Do a reset of the phone and don't load a backup. Start over from scratch.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It sounds to me like you are talking about things like the breach of celebrity photos from iPhones recently. In this case, they weren't hacking the phones in any way. They used vulnerabilities in iCloud to see the users' phone picture backups.

To avoid issues like this from happening to you, make sure you use a good password for your Microsoft account, and turn on 2 factor authentication for even more security.
Link: How To Enable Two-Factor Authentication For Your Outlook Account

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb