Changing WPCentral Username......., again and again - Possible?

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I have recently got my username changed. It's my problem that I don't like my username to be the same for a long time! (Seriously)

So, is there any problem for the concerned authority to change my username whenever requested by me?

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
HI Deepak,

We will change a username for a member on occasion if needed, but we cannot change it any time a member requests. I would suggest you pick a username you are comfortable with as a permanent name as changes are generally only allowed for members who need to update because of having different accounts on our sites they want to merge under on name, or wish to try an keep one username on all of their social sites. We do not change names when a member simply gets bored with one. Please choose a name knowing it will be your permanent name.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hellllooooo Newman! lol
hello-newman.jpeg

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
HI Deepak,

We will change a username for a member on occasion if needed, but we cannot change it any time a member requests. I would suggest you pick a username you are comfortable with as a permanent name as changes are generally only allowed for members who need to update because of having different accounts on our sites they want to merge under on name, or wish to try an keep one username on all of their social sites. We do not change names when a member simply gets bored with one. Please choose a name knowing it will be your permanent name.

Okay then. My current username is pretty satisfying. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes