What settings?

W

WPCentral Question

Heya,
I want to take a pictures with my L930 under the lantern but I want that picture to look like it was made with pro cams(well atleast close) what settings I should use so my picture would look like that? And should I take it with HDR setting or normal?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'll recommend you turning off all the lights except the lantern, then take your shot with ISO100, no flash, sunlight white balance and around -2.0eV sensitivity*. But in the age of digital photography, feel free to experiment with your settings and see which one gives the best result.:cool:

*- I've used similar settings in taking shots of lamps and lanters with the L1020, but I don't know if it would be the same for the L930.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I want to take picture of my car under lantern. These settings would be good? And how do I enable those -2.0eV? ;D

Oh, so your taking a photo of your car under a lantern, not the lantern itself? Sorry, I misunderstood your post.:angel:
Now because your car is the subject, the settings would be slightly different. Actually, only the -2.0eV would change - just leave it as is because a low eV might make your photo too dark (because it's not a light source, e.g. the lamp).
You can change these settings in the Nokia Camera app*. eV sensitivity is at the right most item on the top settings menu.

*- I can't remember if it comes with the phone, but if it's not among the apps in your phone now you can get it for free here: Nokia Camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon