After updating my Lumia 920 to OS 8.1, I changed my device language and region to US in order to activate Cortana because I am outside US, it worked fine.
    Some weeks later I changed my region which removed Cortana from the device.
    Can I reactivate it? I tried changing language and region several times without any benefit.
    I need your help.
    10-24-2014 11:01 PM
    Go to speech and make sure the language has been downloaded for the American version. Also make sure that language and speech in American is above English.
    Try soft reset and change keyboard, region, speech again to US it'll work.
    Mohammad Shneawer likes this.
    10-24-2014 11:26 PM
    I tried several times without any result
    10-25-2014 12:22 AM
    After updating my Lumia 920 to OS 8.1, I changed my device language and region to US in order to activate Cortana because I am outside US, it worked fine.
    Some weeks later I changed my region which removed Cortana from the device.
    Can I reactivate it? I tried changing language and region several times without any benefit.
    I need your help.
    Same problem, we need your help
    10-25-2014 07:52 AM
    Go to speech and make sure the language has been downloaded for the American version. Also make sure that language and speech in American is above English.
    10-25-2014 05:24 PM
    It doesn't work my friend, I did every thing could be done without any benefit.
    10-26-2014 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD