I have a gmail account in my Nokia which works perfectly... But I also have a pop3 e-mail account whiche is for work, but all the e-mails keep deleting themselves... When I refresh the email account so I can get my new mails, the old ones disappear... Anybody know why?? Thanks!!
    10-31-2014 02:33 PM
    I have a gmail account in my Nokia which works perfectly... But I also have a pop3 e-mail account whiche is for work, but all the e-mails keep deleting themselves... When I refresh the email account so I can get my new mails, the old ones disappear... Anybody know why?? Thanks!!
    Depending on your email sync settings, your phone could either delete them from your phone* after a specific period of time or keep them forever*. Go to Settings > email+accounts > tap on the email account of concern > you'll see "Download email from". Here you can choose the time frame within which emails are kept in your phone, e.g. if you select "the last 2 weeks" then emails older than 2 weeks will be deleted from your phone*.

*- Only from your phone, but not from your email account, i.e. you should still see all your older emails if you log-in through your browser.
    **- This will result in reduced free space with time.
    10-31-2014 03:06 PM