Band sync issues...

klkokke

May 30, 2014
Visit site
So I ran a half marathon this morning and forgot to get a full charge before I started the race. The Band lasted until just before mile 10 which wasn't too bad considering. My issue after charging the Band back up is that the Health app will not display my step count or calorie burn for the day although my Band is still tracking. Also, in the activity feed in the app, it shows my run up to the point where the battery died but it has no GPS or map data although it was turned on. Anyone else having issues like this?

Xsled

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Well kind of.... I didn't run a damn half marathon. Nice job. Haha. Anyway, mine also does not show the steps or calorie data on the home page. When I click in, the data is limited. It does have sleep data though.

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Me too. Did the whopping 2k Dino Dash with the kids in Tustin this morning. Steps aren't registering or syncing in app, but did get the 2k to sync and Band shows all the steps I've taken. My Band didn't die, so I don't think that was your/our issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes