i had an android and whenever someone sends me their location with whatsapp i can open it so simply with google maps by a tap .. but in windows phone it doesnt take me to nokia here maps .. instead it opens a browser page .. can any body help ??
    11-03-2014 01:57 PM
    i had an android and whenever someone sends me their location with whatsapp i can open it so simply with google maps by a tap .. but in windows phone it doesnt take me to nokia here maps .. instead it opens a browser page .. can any body help ??
    It's been a while since I got someone's location in whatsapp, I do not exactly remember but here it goes. When you get a location, you can either select the hyperlink or the icon (which looks like google's map icon). One of these opens location in browser and the other in the installed maps app.
    I am positive though that it can be done, I did use it for navigation.
    It's been a while since I got someone's location in whatsapp, I do not exactly remember but here it goes. When you get a location, you can either select the hyperlink or the icon (which looks like google's map icon). One of these opens location in browser and the other in the installed maps app.
    I am positive though that it can be done, I did use it for navigation.
    11-03-2014 09:02 PM
    revanthpallagani : both the hyperlink and icon ( which doesnt show a google map thing , only a text of the address ) doesnt get me to nokia maps .
    any one ???
    11-04-2014 08:17 AM