How do I add images to Word .docx file created on WP8.1? [Lumia 1020]

Marc Cupido 44

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I'm having trouble using MS Word on my Lumia 1020. First of what I want to do is to write something and then add images to it like you can do on your pc. But word does not give me a option to do that. Can anyone explain to me how do you go about writing a weird document and then adding images to it? Or is their alternative apps that can do that?

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I'm having trouble using MS Word on my Lumia 1020. First of what I want to do is to write something and then add images to it like you can do on your pc. But word does not give me a option to do that. Can anyone explain to me how do you go about writing a weird document and then adding images to it? Or is their alternative apps that can do that?
Unfortunately no option to add multimedia for office mobile on wp

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
We'll have to wait for W10 I suppose. The new Word released for iOS allows to insert pictures, tried it on an iphone, very easy (and you can even rotate the image, I was impressed).

Let's see when we get this on Windows (Phone)

Marc Cupido 44

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
All I can say is f##k MS! I was made sure it has the best office experience when I bought my 1020 but yet it can't add a photo! And whats funny is there is a sample of a word document with pictures in them.

But thanks for the response, but don' you guys know of a third party app on wp that lets you do this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077