Why is my phone unlocking it self when using voice dial via the Bluetooth headset?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

phone unlocking it's self when using voice dial via Bluetooth headset

Hey guys I have a Lumia 1020 and 635 both phones do it but the 1020 only started since the last update the one with the notification center being added in I think I was the 8.1 update .... Example.... so your walking down the street and you need to text your wife something so you hold your Bluetooth button to activate the voice dial cause the phone is on your pocket and its hands free right this action will unlock the phone and either Cortana or the phones speech starts depending if you have Cortana or not.. The I waited to see what you need right text my wife I say to Cortana the she asks what I want to say ...... ECT so say my phone hits the home button on my leg you pocket this now cancels the text o was in the middle of sending or if this doesn't happen and the text goes thought the phone remains unlocked ...... Now this happened no matter what you do the phone always unlocks I went to the Microsoft store and they have no clue why obviously it happened after the update anyone got advise on what I can do cause I work and use my phone via Bluetooth all the time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium