My Lumia 920 problems

jalesh patel

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
hey guys, i got this problem and it is annoying. Everything work for few hours but it stopped and after some thime it starts again. I tried hard and soft reset and after it, phone works fine for half a day and again start to work bad. Here is list of problem and it comes all together and disapear together.

1. the phone compass does not work any more
2. gyro doesnt work (so no more racing games)
3. auto screen rotation does not work
4. cannnot set the screen brightness to auto mode
5. on call screen doesn't go off when u bring the phone closer to your ear.(due to this the calls get disconnected when the screen touchs your face)
6. the lights in the windows key, back key & the search key does not light anymore.
7. cannot run the Here lens app (says your device does not support motion sensor)

But every thing else works perfect. is there any body else who faced the same issue or is it only me?.
TNx

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
The compass and gyro are both the same piece (on the flex cable), auto rotate probably doesn't work since there's no compass/gyro. Screen Brightness I have no clue why it would do that, something must of damaged the light sensor (located beside the front camera) so it doesn't turn off if it detects the absence of light (your skin infront of the sensor)

Lights on the buttons I have no clue either and HERE Lens should work even without the motion sensor so I have no clue why it would say that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05