Should we stay or should we go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santos lil elpair

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
So can we create a survey poll on this site of how many people are going to leave the windows platform if no flagship devices come out in the next 6 months? I am at end of contract, and have no phone to switch to, so I can either wait longer and hope for an att release of a decent flagship phone, or jump ship and go to ios or android. Will Microsoft do a flagship or will they just be the low end brand from now on?

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
re:

So can we create a survey poll on this site of how many people are going to leave the windows platform if no flagship devices come out in the next 6 months? I am at end of contract, and have no phone to switch to, so I can either wait longer and hope for an att release of a decent flagship phone, or jump ship and go to ios or android. Will Microsoft do a flagship or will they just be the low end brand from now on?

I'll start the poll

Im staying no matter what!

t.mehoves

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
re:

Nope, Nope, and Nope. I am perfectly fine with my phone as it does everything I want it to do. I have 3 out of 4 upgrades available at the moment, and will simply upgrade as needed.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
If Cortana isnt available worldwide in a year, im jumping ship :s. Thats already being patient.
Ha ha to what "ok google" ohh for god sake "ok google" what the hell is wrong with this heap of c%&p "ok google". That's what I've be hearing from my wife the past few days trying to get her dodgy google assistant working.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
re:

Really, do you need a flagship phone every 12 months. iPhone 6 is just a bigger iPhone. There is nothing great about it. It finally has a decent camera and some new software. The WP software is getting updated as we go. People these days. I WANT MORE RIGHT NOW WHERE IS IT!! I"M SO IMPATIENT!

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
re:

I've got a foot in two camps, Android and WP, and I'm staying in both. But a 1020 successor would be very welcome. D'you hear that Microsoft...? A 1020 SUCCESSOR WOULD BE WELCOME....THE MONEY IS READY AND WAITING TO BE SPENT.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
re:

Don't follow their method. Create your own. They need a flagship because their business depends on it. Also, no matter what, Android is going to lag. And Nexus 6 is a flagship? lol..wait till you see the threads clog with lag issues and complaints. Material Design..yea whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi