Sega, Nintendo and Amiga games on laptop

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Just a heads up guys.... Noticed how some of you are saying "wish I could play sensible soccer in my laptop" (or worms, sonic...etc...) well its easy really. Been playing golden eye and Mario kart 64 on my laptop and it runs so smooth. So far I have all the Amiga, Nintendo and Sega emulators. If your not sure how to do this its really really simple. Here's a quick guide and I will be using Nintendo as a guide.

Go to emuparadise.com and select your nintendo emulator
Then go to Nintendo roms
And that's it...pick the game you want. So basically emulator is the console and roms are the games. Obviously you cant play a Nintendo rom on a Sega emulator so its just a simple match up. Right now I have so many N64 games and not one bit of slowdown. Use playstation controller on my laptop (haven't got an xbox yet) and it plays Mario 64 perfectly. Played speedball on the old Amiga too. If your new to this then I recommend you only download emulators that end with "rom"
The Nintendo emulators and Sega are good and easy. Amiga ones are BIOS and not ideal for newbies. Any help then let me know. These are original games and bug free and legal. Time for a bit of tony hawks now I think (N64 version)

Enjoy

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm not judging you but from what I have read Nintendo games are not considered freeware.

"Haven't the Copyrights for Old Games Expired?

U.S. copyright laws state that copyrights owned by corporations are valid for 75 years from the date of first publication. Because video games have been around for less than three decades, the copyrights of all video games will not expire for many decades to come."

The above is from Nintendo.com, so I'm not too sure where you got the over 10 years considered as freeware info from.

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh wow. Good point. I read elsewhere that it was 10 years automatically (usually consoles lifespan) I cant follow the copyright code as its already invalid. For instance when you buy an xbox one game then its illegal to resale it... Yet game stores are selling 2nd hand games all the time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes