Force Stop/Close App

NafcMontana

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes a notification pops up that says "you have 20 running apps blablabla..." But when I go to battery saving and I check the running apps there is no way to close them... E.g. Angry Birds, Internet Explorer, Contacts, Skype, MyMobistar,...

How can i force them to close?

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
that notification is an alert for the battery these apps may be using when running on background, without necessarily being opened. Battery saver isn't for closing apps; it's for check battery usage per app and allow or not apps to run on background. If it's possible to run a certain app on background, you have an option to allow it to run or not.

NafcMontana

May 28, 2014
Visit site
that notification is an alert for the battery these apps may be using when running on background, without necessarily being opened. Battery saver isn't for closing apps; it's for check battery usage per app and allow or not apps to run on background. If it's possible to run a certain app on background, you have an option to allow it to run or not.
Oh that makes sense, but when I hold the arrow and i close e.g. Angry Birds, it's still open according to my Lumia how do I close it then?

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
it's not :winktongue: once you close it using long press arrow + slide down (or press 'x'), the app is closed for good, but some of its functions may still may be allowed on background, which will use power even after being closed. Check if it's allowed on battery saver and if so, disable it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes