I own a Lumia 630 - India and I am unable to backup my 'apps+settings' since 4 months. I have a lot of space in my OneDrive and the process hangs at 10% and ends itself by showing the message 'An error occurred'. Please help me.
    12-18-2014 02:17 AM
    Make sure your Microsoft Account can sync... Settings > email + accounts > hold down on the account name and tap "sync" from the popup menu that will appear

Common causes of failure to sync include... Make sure date and time are correct. Remove any restrictions in Data Sense.

If all else fails; try manually changing the password for your Microsoft Account on a PC Browser. Then use that new password on the phone to force a sync.
    Make sure your Microsoft Account can sync... Settings > email + accounts > hold down on the account name and tap "sync" from the popup menu that will appear

Common causes of failure to sync include... Make sure date and time are correct. Remove any restrictions in Data Sense.

If all else fails; try manually changing the password for your Microsoft Account on a PC Browser. Then use that new password on the phone to force a sync.
    12-18-2014 12:17 PM