Should i switch to android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickros182

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
In really debating switching to Android. Not because I hate windows phone but because of Verizon screwing a WP over. I keep looking at the LG G3 and an going more towards android now days. It looks so good! I love WP but until Verizon plays nice I don't think I can stay with the WP community for much longer. Tell me what you guys think!! Give me reasons not to switch!! Please!!

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
It really comes down to what you want IMO. I switched from Sprint to AT&T because Sprint had crappy support for Windows Phone.
I'm at a point now where I'm waiting to see what MS has to announce for phones with Windows 10 and if they don't have some unique features I'll be moving on to Android for the next device. If you want a Windows Phone, go to a carrier that supports what you want. After all, it's your money so if they aren't giving you what you want for your money, give your money to someone else. :D

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Reprinted from elsewhere...

RumoredNow said:
Should I stick to WP? or switch to Android?

These threads appear again and again at every forum regardless of OS. There is only one answer; Yes.

Yes you should stay - or - Yes you should switch.

The only one who can decide FOR YOU is YOU. How could anyone on teh interwebz make this choice for you? I've switched through many mobile devices and platforms. I never once thought some random people in a forum could decipher my needs/wants/desires better than I. Do some research and do what you want. In the long run, you'll do what you feel is best for yourself no matter what ANYONE says here.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Yes, you should switch to Android! BUT! You will be sorry and come begging to come back to WP. That's when the fight will start!

LOL - Just kidding. Look at what you want and which offers you more of what you want and what you need and go that way. ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Verizon will indeed not win the price for best WP supporter but now they are releasing the firmware updates.

If you have good AT&T coverage where you live... Switch carriers. Get on an mvno and save money every month. I have Straight Talk on an AT&T style SIM. Great value. I have a Factory Unlocked 1520.3. Beastly Phone.

​Ditch the carrier dependency and you'll be happier no matter what phone OS you run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett