Why I am NOT excited about new windows phones

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Ok guys no one has made a thread like this (I think) so I thought I would get the ball rolling. Tell me why you WONT get a new windows phone this year when it comes out. Here are my reasons (I have a 1520)

1- the 6" screen is perfect for me. Not to big and not to small

2- SD card support already here

3- the 2GB on board ram is powerful enough for me as I only usually use my phone for net, YouTube and a bit of light gaming as well as calls and texts

4- the 20 megapixel is more then good enough for me. I was happy enough with my 520 camera as it was. As long as this 1520 has a flash and you can see the pics then that's what I need

5- battery life is great. Left the phone on at night with location on (wifi off) and it used up only 2% battery in 7 hours (phone wasn't used as I was sleeping)

6- screen resolution on pixels are perfect. I don't have any complaints at all

So for me... Personally I am excited to hear of new phones but I don't think I will need to buy any for the next couple of years (unless I break it then I may get the latest one) but as it is... As long as my phone don't break I will be happy to have this for another 10 years as it does all I need.

How about you guys? What would make you decide not to get the latest phones released this year?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I got a 1520 recently and I have to say the pressures of not knowing where I'm headed to after the 920 is diminished as well. I'm still adjusting to its size but it has been a joy to finally own one...especially for apps like DailyAha, Flipboard, Onenote and Windows Central, That doesn't mean however, that I won't get excited if Microsoft drops its new line of Surface phones running Windows X. This just means I'm pacified for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon