Why cnt we share mp3 media file via any messenger apps?

TLuck Sharma

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
If Devs are responsible for this then why they are not providing this facilities to the users? I do agree with you that changing the extension could help but if there was an option for direct sending mp3s that would be a less messier method....

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
That is a good question but only the developer can answer it. But this (lack of functionality compared with android and iphone) is actual one of the big pains of the app (update) gap in windows phone.

TLuck Sharma

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Take a look at another perspective, A Dev always wants to make his app more effecient and fully operational... Surprisingly not a single app in store has mp3 sending option, i wonder there is still Problem with the Microsoft's Regulations towards Windows Phone... What do u say about this?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Take a look at another perspective, A Dev always wants to make his app more effecient and fully operational... Surprisingly not a single app in store has mp3 sending option, i wonder there is still Problem with the Microsoft's Regulations towards Windows Phone... What do u say about this?

Just the developers... Ask them for it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon