Why am I unable to open Nokia express?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

unable to open Nokia express

It says to correct date and time. I set them to self adjust. Even then I'm getting the same pop up. What should I do?

dysje

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: unable to open Nokia express

This is going to be one of those "WTF I don't want to hear this stupid answer" answers, but here goes;

Stop using Nokia xpress. It seems like it never worked properly on many devices. There are many free and paid apps that do the magazine thing WAY better, think of apps like Weave and all the Feedly clones. The browser compression is built into the WP 8.1 browser through data-sense anyway which means that xpress has lost all it's purpose.

It's also gone and vanished from the store and I'm pretty sure Microsoft and Nokia discontinued it in favor of the built-in datacompression in WP8.1.

On the Asha devices Xpress was the main browser, but even here it's discontinued in favor of Opera Mini. Opera Mini is another alternative browser that is similar but better and also available on Windows Phone.

For more information: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA144249&token=r92mcRP1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon