Why is my Lumia 930 DENIM screen flickering?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 930 DENIM screen flickering

I updated my Lumia 930 to Denim a few days ago and i noticed something strange on my screen , like it's flashing or flickering something like that. I turned off my device a few times and turned it on but it still happens. Does anyone know what's going on and what is the solution? On my cyan update it was all working well. Everything else on Denim update is great , especially the camera.

AntiHero7

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 DENIM screen flickering

I've got this issue as well. It happens only on 2G. I've thought that they will fix with denim, but it's still there along with purple on low or automatic brightness :)

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 DENIM screen flickering

I've once had this issue on my Lumia. And i turned off screen brightness under battery saver In display settings, one that resolved this issue.

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Was advised by @lumiahelp over on twitter to use the recovery tool, just wondering if anyone has tried it to see of the flickering stops once updated back to denim.
Update Lumiahelp are now saying that the screen flickering is not a bug Tha came with the denim update and that after doing a reset via recovery tool give it two days, one day late screen still flickers although not as bad atm

Last edited:

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes I have this issue as well since installing Denim and it happens A LOT! Also had a couple of crashes which had never happened prior might just be coincidence though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon