What is meaning of message your app is not published?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

What is meaning of message your app is not published

I installed mx player paid app. During downloading battery got drained and could not complete. When I restart the phone my app status shows "app is not published" . If I go back to store that app disappeared. How to get the app? Or money.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: What is meaning of message your app is not published

I installed mx player paid app. During downloading battery got drained and could not complete. When I restart the phone my app status shows "app is not published" . If I go back to store that app disappeared. How to get the app? Or money.

This means that the app that you have just tried to install is no longer available in the Store; it just seems that it was removed at the moment you tried installing it.

You may verify if the app has really been removed from the store in two ways:
1. go to the page of the app in the store through a web browser (not through your phone) - you should see "App is no longer published" just underneath the huge app icon/photo in the left side of the screen;
2. go to your windowsphone.com account through a browser (not through your phone) and check your purchase history. You will see a summary of the recent apps you have installed/tried to install. You should see "App is no longer published" on the right side of the screen corresponding to the app of concern.

There may be no way to get your money back, since before every purchase there is a notification that says something like, "This transaction is non-refundable."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett