Installed hack of TP on mobile but not having the option of voice messaging.

sachinpandey

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Im from india,, and Installed the Chinese hack of TP of w10 for mobile, I'm suffering two problems, 1st- the glance option is not opening and 2nd I'm not able to download the keyboard language and don't have option of voice reply to send message. What to do? Need help

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1. glance is known to be broken currently
2. I don't know about that.

What to do? If you needed your device as reliable as possible, you shouldn't have installed it. I would guess its been removed pending the other voice keyboard solution's completion.

captainhindsight.jpg

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Im from india,, and Installed the Chinese hack of TP of w10 for mobile, I'm suffering two problems, 1st- the glance option is not opening and 2nd I'm not able to download the keyboard language and don't have option of voice reply to send message. What to do? Need help

1 Ask the Chinese hack what to do.
2This is a preview so yes there can be issues. That's the point from a preview to find bugs.
3 Read articles in WC then you could have know that these are known issues.
4 Live with these issues
5 Roll back.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Tbh you should've known that there were risks going into this -________- However... A few users reported that by downgrading back to 8.1 and updating back to 10 they were able to resolve their keyboard issues... Keep in mind that they are users that had the official version of 10 and not the hacked one..

(If you ask me, I think you can just downgrade back to 8.0 etc and wait it out, because the hack might give you problems when the official version rolls out)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
0Fm8z90.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There is.

The Official 8.1 ROM.

Use the Lumia Software Recovery Tool and flash back to stock. You are on a Beta Test ROM on an unsupported device. It is known to have bugs even on the device it was designed for.

If you don't want the Bugs, get off the Technical Preview.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon