I have an outlook.com account which I use on desktop (Windows 8) and iphone 4s.

There are a few email addresses on this outlook account, one of which is my domain, run through gmail.

I have enabled IMAP and POP settings in the appropriate gmail settings.

I have added the email of my domain to my outlook.com account using POP3 info (as wasn't an option to do it another way).

I have enabled POP in options/connect apps and devices with POP in outlook.com settings.

I cannot use the outlook.com app as my phone can't have ioS 8 on it, but I have added outlook.com as an account on the email set up.

The issue is that whilst I receive some emails on both desktop and iphone not all and so I have to check both desktop and mobile each day to ensure that I've seen all my emails which is v frustrating.

Does anyone have anything to suggest that I might have missed in the set up?

Thanks very much

Anne
    02-17-2015 05:27 PM
    Anne... Someone here may have that answer for you as it is an Outlook question. But I feel it is more of an iPhone question at root.

While waiting for better help here, you may also want to cross post that with our friends at iMore who really know your phone. Ask Anything - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
    02-17-2015 07:27 PM
    Not sure if it would help but if you have security software on the PC, you might check the spam filter settings. Other than that, I have no other ideas.
    02-18-2015 09:13 AM