Why do i get an error code when I try to use my Play store?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

there is an error code occurring when i get use my play store

i m using nokia lumia 625 . and i have reset my mobile setting . now i am using my play store to get my applications back but its asking me to enter a microsoft account. when i select to enter. its giving me an error code of 800c0005 ? what is that mean ? i want to download apps back but its giving me continously an error code as posperity .

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: there is an error code occurring when i get use my play store

Did you indeed set up a Microsoft Account on the phone during setup (after the reset)???

Does that account sync? Is it asking for attention? Settings > email + accounts > inspect the account title and see if there is a message below the title > hold the title down and tap "sync" from the popup menu.

If the Microsoft Account won't sync, check that your date and time are correct for where you are currently.

Also error 800c0005 relates to connectivity... Try a different WiFi and make sure you can navigate the web.

If all else fails, you could try and reset your phone again with a clean install: FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

t0ny94

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I just had the same issue after hard resetting my L630. At the initial setup I got the same "Can't connect now" and the same error code so I skipped logging into my MS account during the phone setup. Afterwards I had internet access (connected to youtube,google etc.) ,but still couldn't log in to my MS account,but after a soft reset everything was fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett