How to check devices where I'm logged on?

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I feel my account has been compromised, already changed my password and enable two factor authentication, but still I want to check on devices I'm logged on and selectively logged them out except for my own devices, can I do that?

I asked this question on MS Answer but no helpful answer yet, maybe this awesome community can help.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I feel my account has been compromised, already changed my password and enable two factor authentication, but still I want to check on devices I'm logged on and selectively logged them out except for my own devices, can I do that?

I asked this question on MS Answer but no helpful answer yet, maybe this awesome community can help.

Sign in to your Microsoft Account.

In the landing page of your Outlook.com account, check your "Account Settings" under your profile photo drop down menu at the upper right of the screen. You will be asked to sign in again for security reasons.

In the next page, click on "Manage advanced security" under the "Security and Privacy" category.

In the page that follows, you should see "Trusted devices". You can choose to "Remove all the trusted devices associated with my account". Not sure if you can individually remove devices after clicking on that. Let us know what you find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs