Filter Call+SMS not working after the Denim Update, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I tried downloading the app again, but it's simply not working under denim and is not updated. In the app's pages there are more than 10 reviews and growing from users who have the same problem.

Tony S S

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Filter Call+SMS nor working after the Denim Update

The app is last updated July 2014 and a number of users have posted reviews it's not working under Denim. Reinstall does not help. Microsoft should update the app asap

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

The app is last updated July 2014 and a number of users have posted reviews it's not working under Denim. Reinstall does not help. Microsoft should update the app asap

What does not work?
I also have it and it works.
Are you bye the way sure that your cellular provider supports this function and or you first have to contact your provider to unable it?

Tony S S

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

I have had it since I bought my Lumia 1020 and it was working until the Denim update. Error message is: At the moment the filter cannot be opened. Try again later or restart the phone. Reinstalled the app three times (and lost all the blocked numbers) and I still can't use it.
I have not changed my operator or phone number since I have had a mobile phone and friends of mine who use the same operator have this option on their Iphones or Android phones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786