My lumia 535 suddenly have this problem it appears on the screen

W

WPCentral Question

My lumia 535 suddenly have this problem it appears on the screen "emergency call only wait for 5 to 7 minutes" and it restart after it. what is this bcoz it happens so commonly when i need to call it was on emergency mode what is this it is a bug i think microsoft should take back the sets and fix them to retain themselves in market..... what can i do about it? Thanx

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Please sign up for the site so you can reply in this thread...

As asked above... Did you get on Windows 10 which is proving unstable on 5xx series???

If not... Continue vvv

Otherwise it is a SIM problem... Bad SIM can be tested by trying your SIM in another phone and/or trying another SIM in your phone. If your SIM works in another phone the SIM is good... If another SIM fails to work in your phone then your problem becomes clearer.

Might be a bad SIM tray. Test further by getting a clean install using Lumia Software Recovery Tool and seeing if the problem continues. If you get a clean install and it works you had a corrupted file... If you get a clean install of 8.1 and the problem continues you need a new SIM tray.

How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett