why nobody at call center knows when my device will be repaired??

W

WPCentral Question

I have given my mobile on 9th Apr for repair and I was told, will receive in 2 weeks, after 2 weeks they said one more week and after than one more week and then definetly in 2 weeks so waited again. now daily i call them for status they say, they will call me 24hrs. And i will not receive any call from them. Do they really look at consumer complaints. I am very disappointed with the responses. what should I DO?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Just wait. Tweet to @LumiaHelp or send an email to Microsoft - at least you would have a second or third source of information regarding the status of your device.

Unfortunately, call center agents aren't the persons actually handling the customer's devices - they are merely representatives, sometimes even outsourced from a different company depending on your country. It's not the best scenario for customers, but that's business.

I had to wait 90 days for my phone to be repaired. Try not to call them often, since this would most likely stress you out more than it would contribute to the hastening of the repair of your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2