Yesterday Google announced Android M. Its app launcher UI is similar to Windows Phone's All Apps UI.
    05-29-2015 01:42 AM
    No it's not, we don't have huge icons. Also only categorizing apps by their first letters, doesn't mean that whole UI is getting similar. And every manufacturer uses their own app list only nexus devices use this design for app list.
    Not at all, instead Microsoft is following android UI, especially in windows 10. I absolutely hate that hamburger menu..
    05-29-2015 01:51 AM
    No it's not, we don't have huge icons. Also only categorizing apps by their first letters, doesn't mean that whole UI is getting similar. And every manufacturer uses their own app list only nexus devices use this design for app list.
    Laura Knotek and xandros9 like this.
    05-29-2015 01:52 AM
    Tbh design is really only a regeneration of other kinds of design (I do design so I know this) - it's only a matter of which design style is the most distinctive/popular and then people will claim that it's been "copied", i.e. the new volume controls in Android M. All of this was probably regenerated from WebOS or something xP because I swear WebOS is just the godfather of all modern OSes
    05-29-2015 04:53 PM