MixRadio account?

AdamCostello

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I got a new phone the Lumia 640 I came from the Lumia 920 and I can't log into Mix Radio, it says their an error when I try and log into my Nokia account??

jefbeard911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I got a new phone the Lumia 640 I came from the Lumia 920 and I can't log into Mix Radio, it says their an error when I try and log into my Nokia account??

Did you have a paid account or a free one?

FYI- All Mix Paid accounts have been shut down and only the free steaming service is available until MixRadio installs the infrastructure for paid streaming. This is due to the new Line ownership.

You can stream for free without needing to sign in.

fueledbygin

May 23, 2014
Visit site
To expand on that a little, Nokia accounts were shut down in April. So, if you used it for anything (ie: MixRadio), the app or service will no longer function with that account.

And, no, no one really knows why they were shut down without a replacement already in place. :)

Warren_2185

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I just set up a MixRadio account on an Android device and it logs in just fine. Then, I try logging in with my Lumia 640 into the account I just set up and it won't log in at all. Very frustrating that Android will log into my MixRadio account, but Windows Phone will not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes