I tried installing QuizUp from the store, the download never finished. Downloaded the app manually from the Windows Store website using my PC, transferred the file to my SD card and tried installing using "install local apps" option in Store. This time, the app started installing but the installation did not finish. Ever since, Store is showing that QuizUp is installed when it isn't (it's not in the app list); trying to install app via the "install local apps" route doesn't work either as a "Store Error" pops up every single time. Have rebooted multiple times and cleared temporary files.
    06-19-2015 02:01 PM
    There is the option of doing a hard reset? this will wipe the data from the device. When restarting the phone you'll be prompted with the option to restore or to not restore a backup. You could go with "restore a backup" and restore your most recent backup, this restores the phone to the given date and all apps that were on the phone will have to download again.

However it's kind of harsh to do a hard reset for just one app..
    06-19-2015 02:44 PM