Battery drained while updating lumia 920 to Windows 10 preview..

W

WPCentral Question

Hello All,

I was updating my Lumia 920 to Windows phone 10 preview yesterday night. Battery was 60%. When I checked in the morning phone was not updated and battery was drained completely.

Now when I charge my phone, it boots and looks like in the process of update but switches off due to low battery I guess. Its never-ending cycle. I don't want to lose my data/images/apps.

jadejavu

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello this happened to my Lumia 1020 just a while ago. I don't what to do, even I keep the charger plugged, it still reboots and dont finish the configuration or update gears.

Anyone has tested the WRT?

jadejavu

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Tried WPRT and no luck. It cant detect the phone.

My phone was drained during the gear mode update to windows 10 tp.

The WPRT cannot detect the phone as the phone keeps rebooting and rebooting. Just stopping on the gear mode then it will reboot, go back to Nokia logo then back again to gear mode.

The same scenarios while it is on the charger. I think the battery doesnt charge or insufficient while on the gear mode that's why it keeps rebooting.

I really dont know what to do now maybe I will just leave the 1020 drained for few days then try again.

saravananraaj7

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I am having the same problem just like yours, and the WPRT just wont connect because the battery drains and the device restarts again and again. Any idea on how to connect the device to WPRT !!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb