I have really weird problem. My phone keeps turning off and on by itself o.o its like - its turned on , then I turn on internet explorer , then my phone freezes and turns off , then turns on ;__: and i still have a notification that I dont have free memory on my sd. card or on phone , but theres 350MB free on card and phone , its sooooo weird , coz my phone came back from service about month ago T^T I tried to do soft and hard reset , but I click and hold that buttons and nothing works - phone turns off , then turns on and only one thing that is changing , is a date .. I dont know what happened ;__; PLEASE HELP ME T^T
    06-28-2015 06:22 AM
    Since I'm not an esper. What is your phone model. Which variant it is? What is the software and firmware version.
    06-28-2015 06:38 AM
    I have really weird problem. My phone keeps turning off and on by itself o.o its like - its turned on , then I turn on internet explorer , then my phone freezes and turns off , then turns on ;__: and i still have a notification that I dont have free memory on my sd. card or on phone , but theres 350MB free on card and phone , its sooooo weird , coz my phone came back from service about month ago T^T I tried to do soft and hard reset , but I click and hold that buttons and nothing works - phone turns off , then turns on and only one thing that is changing , is a date .. I dont know what happened ;__; PLEASE HELP ME T^T
    Use Lumia Software Recovery Tool / Windows Phone Recovery Tool to recover you phone.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=e9uF2XxQ
    06-28-2015 07:21 AM