Why does my phone keep turning off and on by itself , and why do I have the wrong notification ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why my phone keeps turning off and on by itself , and why i have wrong notification ?

I have really weird problem. My phone keeps turning off and on by itself o.o its like - its turned on , then I turn on internet explorer , then my phone freezes and turns off , then turns on ;__: and i still have a notification that I dont have free memory on my sd. card or on phone , but theres 350MB free on card and phone , its sooooo weird , coz my phone came back from service about month ago T^T I tried to do soft and hard reset , but I click and hold that buttons and nothing works - phone turns off , then turns on and only one thing that is changing , is a date .. I dont know what happened ;__; PLEASE HELP ME T^T

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: why my phone keeps turning off and on by itself , and why i have wrong notification ?

Since I'm not an esper. What is your phone model. Which variant it is? What is the software and firmware version.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I have really weird problem. My phone keeps turning off and on by itself o.o its like - its turned on , then I turn on internet explorer , then my phone freezes and turns off , then turns on ;__: and i still have a notification that I dont have free memory on my sd. card or on phone , but theres 350MB free on card and phone , its sooooo weird , coz my phone came back from service about month ago T^T I tried to do soft and hard reset , but I click and hold that buttons and nothing works - phone turns off , then turns on and only one thing that is changing , is a date .. I dont know what happened ;__; PLEASE HELP ME T^T

Use Lumia Software Recovery Tool / Windows Phone Recovery Tool to recover you phone.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=AAQ1wkzY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett