Can someone Post-Format Windows 7 solution?

Kavindu Thrimanne

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Post-Format Windows 7 solution

So, Basically I formatted my old a laptop and reinstalled Windows 7. But after the installation I cannot connect to the Internet. Also I have a 1GB Radeon VGA card but the lap detects a small Microsoft card. I'd like to know what must do to resolve these issues.
Thank you :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Post-Format Windows 7 solution

Where did the 7 disk come from?

Is it from a store? Did it come with your machine? Did you make a restore disk?

It seems like you don't have the correct drivers. Internet is the biggie since you can't search the web for drivers...

How are you trying to connect to the web? WiFi? Have you tried LAN?

Have you opened Device Manager and searched the PC for drivers?

Roland Schlangen

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Try to figure out what brand / type your WiFi network card is and download the drivers. (on a different PC of course)
Most probably it can be found on the laptop's brand website.
Regarding the VGA card: Most probably you have an integrated videocard on the mainboard which is the Intel card. Also download the radeon drivers, diasable the onboard videocard and install the radeon drivers.

Kavindu Thrimanne

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Where did the 7 disk come from?

Is it from a store? Did it come with your machine? Did you make a restore disk?

It seems like you don't have the correct drivers. Internet is the biggie since you can't search the web for drivers...

How are you trying to connect to the web? WiFi? Have you tried LAN?

Have you opened Device Manager and searched the PC for drivers?

I got a Windows 7 copy and Activated with my CD key. It appears that my network drivers are missing. It's okay, I came to a service center get them installed.

Kavindu Thrimanne

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Try to figure out what brand / type your WiFi network card is and download the drivers. (on a different PC of course)
Most probably it can be found on the laptop's brand website.
Regarding the VGA card: Most probably you have an integrated videocard on the mainboard which is the Intel card. Also download the radeon drivers, diasable the onboard videocard and install the radeon drivers.

I'm not good with these things, so I went to a service center and asked them to do it. Thanks though. Hopefully it'll be alright.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon