Here Maps - How can I rename a place or route I?ve collected?

Izbi

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Here Maps which is quite good actually.
I'm sorting places into collections on my PC.
I want to rename places.
The official answer from heremaps is:
"Click Manage next to the place or route. You?ll see a box with its name in large letters at the top. Move your pointer over the name, and a little pencil will appear. Click on the pencil and change the name."
This does not work for me. Another windows comes up which asks me to choose which collection I want to save the place in.
Any suggestions?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In Here (PC Modern App)

Open Collections > select the Collection containing the Place > scroll right and select the Place > Left click the Place name in the banner and edit the field...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The App is on the PC. Change it there and the cloud puts it on your phone, on your browser, anywhere you sign in. Anywhere and everywhere. Personally I have found that the Here App on the PC is the best place to master your account. I use it for all my heavy lifting and then when I am in the field it is all in place and I just relax and smile.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...pps%2Fhere-maps%2F9wzdncrfhwjq&token=RU6XK41z

If you want another way... I'm out. Best of luck.

dusantomic

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
In Here (PC Modern App)

Open Collections > select the Collection containing the Place > scroll right and select the Place > Left click the Place name in the banner and edit the field...

I can't see this option to rename place in Here Maps app, would it be a problem to make a screenshot?

I even contacted HERE support but their answer is surreal ... no wonder they will be sold.
---------------------------------
Hello,

I have question regarding collections and I can't find the answer to my question in the FAQ

x. I can't rename place in Here Maps app on my PC (also i cannot rename the place on the website)

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Dusan Tomic
--------------------------------
Hi Dusan,
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to rename places in the here.com service, this currently only works in the apps...

Best regards,
The HERE app support team
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
Can you please guide me how to rename place in Here Maps modern app (Windows 8.1 PC)?

Thank you,
Dusan Tomic
Hi Dusan,

Please have a look into our FAQ on ...URL... whether you can find some useful information for your app from there!
I’m currently not sure if it is even possible to rename a place in HERE Maps for Windows 8.1, and unfortunately, I do not have a device to test this.

Cheers,
The HERE app support team

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes