Why can't I access network adapter properties, nor right-click on the adapter after the latest build?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I can't access network adapter properties, nor right-click on the adapter after latest build.

So, just before I upgraded to the latest build, I had bridged my network connection, for the purpose of running my Xbox 360 through my laptop, as a passthrough/ Wifi device, as I have before. However, I had forgotten to disable ICS on the adapter properties and needed to go back in to the properties, however, having upgraded to the latest build, I can no longer right-click on the adapter to get the context menu, or double-click on it to automatically get into properties. Consequently, this means I also cannot unbridge a connection should I wish to. What happens when I try to perform either, is the screen goes blank for a little and the entire control panel window closes. Any ideas?

NiSaPa

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Some answer about this issue? I have the same problem. After upgrading to build 10240 from 10130, I cannot open the properties of any network connections. Inmediatly I right clic WiFi or Lan connection or what ever to view or change configuration, just the network connections window is closed. This happened the same when I upgraded to build 10162 from 10130 and I had to do a rollback. Build 10130 works fine. Pls help me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos