When I send voice messages, it often happens to me that the message doesn't *hold*. Is this normal?

W

WPCentral Question

When I send voice messages, it often happens to me that the message doesn't *hold*

It's not as if there's a button which doesn't *hold*.
It's more like the screen becomes suddenly unreceptive.
The bugging point is that I waste minutes and minutes of talking and repeating the same message is really boring.

is this normal?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: When I send voice messages, it often happens to me that the message doesn't *hold*

Remove the app, soft reset the phone, reinstall and try again. BTW instead of going on for a few minutes before checking if the phone is actually recording, try to do a few tests of 5 seconds

Giuseppe Gazerro

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: When I send voice messages, it often happens to me that the message doesn't *hold*

thanks, man.
:)

do you by any chance know if this is a *common* problem with Lumia 1320 (maybe becuase of its large screen...) or not?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

No it might be a general problem. Whatsapp even has some issues on other platforms. A family member of mine, had a similar problem to yours, so I removed the app and reinstalled it. (she had a BB previously and installing apps was kind of a slow process, so she mostly tried to avoid that lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss